Please watch this amazing video (you’ll be inspired, I swear – there are cameos by Dr. Enlander and Dr. Klimas), share the link and support the project, if you can. There’s only 27 days to go. Help this film get made to raise awareness about ME/CFS. Even $1 will help!
Also, you can share your own stories (“whether you are a canary or a spoonie”) here.
Stay tuned, I have partially written blog posts on the following topics and I aim to finish them sometime in the next few years ;):
- Thoughts on 2 years sick (Sickiversary and 3rd Year Resolutions)
- A prequel and sequel to my “How I Got Sick” story, which I never actually finished
- Tilt table test and other autonmic testing
- Mast cell disorders and low-histamine diet
- Update my surgery post to include mastocytosis society’s guidelines
- Allergies and sensitivities: drugs, food, dogs, dust, smells, life
- My new environmental doctor and all the testing that’s going to cost me a fortune
- HR, BP, circulation, and new symptoms in my hands and feet
- How to start moving again
- My scooter
- Update on symptoms, diet and supplements
- Photo slideshow of my crazy life
- “Visible Illness”
- Everything I’ve learned about helping sleep (not that it’s helping)
- Recent NY Times articles
- Dr. Vallings (my mother attended her talk in Ireland)
- Dr. Chia and Dr. Kogelnick: thoughts on traveling to a specialist
- Book reviews: Dr. Vallings, Dr. Bested, Bruce Campbell, Dr. Teitelbaum, Toni Bernhard, Dr. Blum (Immune System Recovery Plan), Dr. Turk (Pain Survival Guide)
I’m looking forward to all these future posts! And I will check out that video. I hope you are feeling well.
Thanks so much for bringing this to the attention of us all – improving visibility is the first step to better treatment and understanding from doctors/friends/workplaces, which will hopefully lead to more research!
Thanks for sharing, will reblog
Reblogged this on dawnyhosking and commented:
Please share this
Canary in a coal mine really is looking promising for our community, a good thing is happening there.
Look forward to the posts you have planned
Lots of hugs and spoons xx
[…] 58 hours to go in the Canary in a Coalmine Kickstarter campaign, can they raise the final $12,000 for the film? I hope so! I increased my […]